Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shampoo, Conditioner and Toothpaste

Quick update on the Shampoo and Conditioner.
   I love them!  Not only do they smell great, make you head tingle..AHHHHH...  My hair is feeling and looking SUPER healthy!  It has a great shine to it that I have not had for a long time!
   On to the toothpaste... also Love! 
  My teeth are whiter,  My breath feels fresh so much longer that with regular toothpaste, but my favorite thing about it... No more fuzzy teeth!
    I am a fanatic about my teeth and breath feeling clean.   Some days I would not have the chance to brush my teeth after lunch,  With regular tooth paste I always felt like my teeth were fuzzy and I was anxious to brush them as soon as I got home.  With On Guard toothpaste that does not happen.   I can brush in the morning and not again until after dinner, and I don't notice my teeth feeling gross... HOORAY!!!


http://www.mydoterra.com/dawnyajpearce/

No comments:

Post a Comment