Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dr. Hill and Cancer research with Frankincese

 I wanted to share this article.   I am really interested in Frankincense.  I have a brother in Law that was diagnosed with stage 4 Melanoma in October, They gave him 9 months. 
  He has started taking the Frankincense remedy about 1 month ago, I am really anxious to see how he does on it.
I also have a friend that is prone to basil cell carcinoma, She has had huge success in the past with Frankincense.  She has had several spots removed but ever since she has started applying the oil to her spots at first sign, she has not had to have one cancer spot removed!

Bladder Cancer and Frankincense

There have been some major breakthroughs by Dr. H.K. Lin with essential oils on the cancer front. Check out the article below:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509778,00.html

1 comment:

  1. I have a cousin just diagnosed with stage 3 melanoma and am wondering how things have worked out for your brother in law. I hope and pray that things have turned out well for him!

    Linda
    heylou 80 at gmail

    ReplyDelete