Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Slim and Sassy

 Another quick update,  I meet with cute "P" this weekend.  She has lost another 3 lbs, bringing her current weight loss to 20 lbs in 5 1/2 weeks!!!! She is doing amazing!
  Another fun weight loss story is" L"..  I saw her on Monday looking slim and healthy, she has lost 15 lbs in 5 weeks.  She is going to order the protein shakes, I am excited to hear how she likes them. 
 "C" has also lost 11 lbs, her was in just 3 weeks.
  All these sweet ladies have started adding at least 3 days of exercises to the program with great success.
 I have had my family start telling me they have noticed I am loosing weight!! HOORAY,  I am still doing 8 drops 5 times a day, exercising 6 days a week and eating healthier, nice when all the hard work starts paying off.'
   For those of you that know me, I have been running since we did our half, Last JUNE, as well as made a conscious effort to eat healthier but to no avail.  I have weight I was still trying to loose from my last pregnancy and now with slim and sassy I am on my way to my goal!!  That feels really good. :)
  Good jobs girls, I am so darn proud of all of you!!!

Those of you that do not know what slim and sassy is.. here is a quick overview, Also here is the link for the webinar by DR.Hill on slim and sassy.  It is  a few years old but I thought it was great  http://www.viddler.com/v/eea3b9cf


The doTERRA Slim & Sassy blend contains:
  • Cinnamon – improves liver function, decreases liver damage, brings lipid levels into balance by decreasing LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol, reduces diabetic risk by assisting the body in metabolizing sugars more appropriately, prevents adipogenisis (stops body from creating new fat cells)
  • Ginger – stimulates weight loss through lipolysis (the process through which fat is released from a cell)
  • Peppermint – curbs appetite and reduces cravings (one study showed people taking peppermint oil on a regular basis consumed 2800 calories less fewer when using regularly), increases satiety and sense of satisfaction with meals, as well as enhancing the flavors within food
  • Grapefruit & Lemon – decrease production of fat cells, induces lipolysis by aiding in the release of fat from cells, reduces whole body toxicity and increases body’s natural ability to eliminate toxins from the body
By using doTERRA’s Slim & Sassy on a regular basis you’ll experience:
  • improved glucose utilization
  • reduction of oxidation & inflammation (obesity is an inflammatory response in the body)
  • improved digestion
  • reduction of cholesterol
  • increased energy
As always for more information you can go to http://www.mydoterra.com/dawnyajpearce/
or feel free to email me dawnya.pearce@gmail.com
UPDATE:
I had a email about how much to order.  I order 4 tubes per month, I do 8 drops five times a day.  I put 8 drops in about 2TBS of cold water, chug it down then follow up with a glass of water.  I have not tried the slim shakes but for those of you that do not mind protein shakes you would do just fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment