Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend and Slim and Sassy!!

First of all, I want to thank all of you cute girls that partied with us this weekend!!
It was a fun time!
Second I wanted to tell  you all about some exciting slim and sassy updates...
We had a sweet lady come to our event on February 3rd, She was very interested in losing some weight.  She had been trying on her own by watching what she ate and exercising 2-3 times a week with only losing 2 lbs on her own..... after adding slim and sassy to her routine she has lost 17 POUNDS in just 5 weeks!!!
How phenomenal is that!  WAY to go P
I also had a lady ask me about slim and sassy and how it can help maintain blood sugar, she is hypoglycemic.
  She ordered some, has been taking it for just 10 days and on Saturday she texted me saying she had just run 8 miles.  She felt better during her run and even had energy when she was done...
HOORAY.  I am excited to see how she feels after a month of slim and sassy!
Side note for me.. My pants are baggy! It might be time to brave the scale and see how much I have lost.
I think it is probably only around 5-7 lbs.  But I will take it, that is more than I have been able to loose on my own.

For more info on doTERRA or any products listed here please visit


or Email me
dawnya.pearce@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment